Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I was doing 10, 20, 30 Years Ago

This post is part of an experiment by Mary DeMuth and I was tagged by my friend, Sandi to participate. Mary is trying to see how far the blogging world can reach. If you decide to answer her question, either leave it as a comment on this blog or answer it in your blog and link back to hers at http://www.relevantblog.blogspot.com/.

10 years ago: I was 20 years old and attending John Wood Community College, living at home with my parents, and was preparing to transfer to Culver-Stockton College as a communications major. My friends and I were probably cruising around in my 1990 Dodge Shadow listening to Nobody by Keith Sweat or You Were Meant for Me by Jewel.

20 years ago: I was ten years old and in the sixth grade. I loved to read Babysitters Club Books and really liked my English/Reading class. I remember dancing to Kylie Minogue's Locomotion.

30 years ago: I was six weeks old. My sister, Cathy was three and I hear she loved playing big sister to me and was very attentive. My parents probably had me listening to the Steve Miller Band.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

I loved Babysitters Club books! I even tried to start one and got one job before I gave it up -- too much work! (not the babysitting but the advertising and such)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com