Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lemony fresh

I'm no Martha Stewart so I'm not sure if I'll ever be doing Works for Me Wednesday again but here goes...I am always paranoid that my garbage disposal smells (and sometimes it really does!) and I've never been completely satisfied with the products I've bought to clean it. So regularly I grind up some small pieces of lemon in my disposal. Not only does it make my kitchen smell fresh, afterwards it also makes me feel like I have a clean house. Works for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that, too :)

Monica said...

I thought it said Lemony 'FISH' and i was all like, "What? Amy cooked?"

Unknown said...

I do that, too! I love the way it smells.

Anonymous said...

I like to do that too. It really does work well. Sometimes I grind up some ice cubes along with the lemon rinds. I've heard it helps sharpen the blades, but I could be wrong LOL! :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com