Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm back

I am back in Chicago. Joe was waiting for me last night with dinner, wine and a much-needed foot rub. It was so wonderful to see him again after spending a few days apart.

The visitation/memorial for my uncle was such a beautiful tribute to him with more than 600 people in attendance. He obviously touched many lives and will be greatly missed.

Needless to say, after a busy and emotional week, I was exhausted yesterday (and still am) when I got home and slept rather soundly. This afternoon Joe and I went to Hyde Park. He wanted to trade in some cd's at Hyde Park Records and we ran over to Edwardo's for pizza. I'll admit that the "great" Chicago pizza has eluded me thus far. None of it has really been that great to me until today. I think this was the best I've had.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com