Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wine, Cheese and Stench

I never thought cheese would make me want to vomit. Tonight I went out with Alison to celebrate her birthday. We got a cheese flight and all I can say is that I didn't care for most of what was entitled, "6 Cheeses You Can't Live Without." Hmm...but one in particular was so rancid we had to cover it with a dish and eventually ask for it to be removed. So my love for cheese does, indeed, know bounds...seems I learn something new about myself all the time. Other than that, it was a lovely evening. Happy Birthday, Alison!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I searched a long time for the festering site of a departed rat. Found it in the frig, a recent purchase at the snooty cheese store. Beth gave me my money back, said it wasn't the cheese for me, it was still coming into it's cheesy glory. jim

 
designed by suckmylolly.com