Thursday, October 28, 2010

Better late than never

The first year that Joe and I were married, I looked for Christmas stockings and couldn't find any that I liked. Last year, I found a couple of stockings that I loved and Joe actually agreed on (believe it or not, he actually cares what his stocking looks like) and when I went to order them they were sold out. I was crushed. So as Christmas number three is approaching, the search is finally over. I found two stockings that I liked which were also endorsed by Joe. They just arrived a couple days ago!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

The first year we were married, we bought cheap-o plaid stockings from Wal-Mart. Then Wendy came along, and I got her a gorgeous one from Pottery Barn. Last year was David's first Christmas, so I ordered one for him, and just went ahead and ordered new ones for James & I, too. And they are CUTE! :-)

Rach said...

Those are pretty cool Amy. They almost make me want stockings.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com