Sunday, November 11, 2012

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I headed to Virginia Beach to see my friend, Carrie. We've been friends since high school but as adults we rarely see each other. So this was a great getaway for me and a fun weekend with an old friend. The weekend consisted of girl talk, pedicures, shopping and lots of good food (I ate seafood for almost every meal and we even hit a Diners, Drive Ins and Dives restaurant, too!).

Cape Henry Lighthouse

The old Cape Henry Lighthouse. Carrie and I climbed to the very top...and today my calves still hurt.


Plague at the side of the lighthouse. It was the first lighthouse authorized by the United States Congress and erected in 1791.

Seafood Mac & Cheese.

Carrie and I having dinner at Eat.


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com