Monday, December 03, 2012

Our weekend


After spending three weekends in a row out of town, I was so glad to have this weekend at home and free to just catch up...cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, laundry. But despite our "to do" list we still managed to fit in some other fun plans, too, like a concert, a movie (Lincoln) and lunch at a favorite restaurant. And, while I still maintain that it doesn't seem like Christmastime (Global warming, anyone? I'm driving with my windows down and wearing short sleeves today.) I have still managed to finish almost all of my Christmas shopping with just a few minor things left. Last night I wrapped gifts, today we decorated our tree and I just finished addressing the last of my Christmas cards. Yes, it doesn't "seem" like Christmastime but I know it is...and I'm ready!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com