Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Night at the Ballpark

Last night I joined my coworkers for a game at Wrigley. The lure for me was time with the girls and also skybox seats. Let's just say, I wish I could watch every game that way. A buffet of goodies to eat in your own private space? Yes, please. Dessert cart? Yes, please. Cappuccino bar with your very own barista? Yes, please. I also appreciated that we had heaters while everyone else at the game was bundled up in sweatshirts freezing. But, alas, I won't be experiencing that luxury again any time soon. I'm afraid it's back to the bleacher seats for me next time.  
The evening was so foggy. At times you couldn't see the ball and could barely make out the players in the outfield.
With some of my favorite girls at the game.


1 comments:

Nichole said...

That sounds amazing. Forget the ballpark; I want a barista at home.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com