Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Things I Have Given Up

So far during my pregnancy there are many things I have given up like:

  • Deli meat
  • Raw fish (no raw sushi or lox)
  • Medium-cooked fillets
  • Caffeine
  • Wine/alcohol
  • Sprouts on my veggie bagel sandwiches
  • Sleep (yes, insomnia for about 18 weeks now)
  • Sleeping on my back
  • Sweet & Low
The hardest, most difficult thing I've given up? Hands down - Sweet & Low. Yes, it's true. Somewhere I decided that maybe my addiction with aspartame needed to end and after 20 years of loving Sweet & Low, sugar doesn't actually taste sweet...or like sugar. Every decaf latte I drink without it - yuck. I miss it. A lot.

One thing I have added into my life? Prenatal aqua aerobics. The one time where everyone in class looks pretty equal in their bathing suits. I'm hoping this helps with the sleep.

2 comments:

Rach said...

You can eat hot deli meat!

Amy said...

I know, Rach but I don't usually eat hot deli meat. But technically I have given up "cold deli meat".

 
designed by suckmylolly.com