Monday, September 01, 2014

Calm Moms Under Palms

Just about three weeks ago, my friend Carrie asked me if I wanted to join her in Scottsdale, AZ at a resort & spa. At first, I just dismissed the idea. After all, I had a baby. Then I told Joe and he encouraged me to go. Let's face it, a mom's job is 24-7 so a short vacation would be much needed and appreciated. I was only at the resort for about 48 hours and the first day was spent with a lot of anxiety about leaving Miss C but then I started to unwind a bit - great food, massage, pedicure, swimming, napping.

We spent about 8 hours on Sunday at the spa. After massages, we hung out at the mineral pool. The spa was rated one of the best in the world by Conde Nast and it was incredible! 

Loved the beautiful desert scenery. 

I got up early just in time to watch the sunrise. 

We took a gondola ride at the resort. Here we are with our gondolier.

1 comments:

Shelly Essary said...

Good for you Amy! Time away like that just makes you a better mommy to C! I've heard that resort is amazing!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com