One of the many things I like about having a baby girl is baby girl clothes shopping. It's no secret, my daughter has a great wardrobe. (At least I think so.) So many people think I spend a fortune on her clothes. Wrong. 80% of Claudia's clothes are bought on sale or clearance. (Don't ask about the other 20%. I can't show restraint all the time.) I once went to a resale shop and found some name brand clothes I had just purchased on clearance and they were more expensive at the resale shop and they were used. Obviously, that's not always the case but here's an example of my shopping skills just from this week.
|Monday: Skirt I bought on clearance one year ago for $1.99. The shirt and leggings were also sale items.|
|Thursday: This year's Valentine's Day shirt was purchased one year ago, after Valentine's Day, on clearance for $1.99. (Pants were a gift.)|
|Wednesday: Shirt and pants each bought one year ago on clearance at Old Navy for $4 or $5 a piece.|