Monday, February 22, 2010

Mario love

One of my favorite things to do as a kid was sit in my friend, Carrie's basement and play Mario Brothers. For hours. And hours. I also used to own a gameboy that was approximately the size of an encyclopedia and would tote lug that thing around playing some Mario. I love old school Nintendo!

So imagine my excitement when my husband bought me the new Super Mario Brothers Wii game for Valentine's Day. (Isn't he romantic?) Up until this point, the only Wii game I had decided was worth my time was MarioKart.

I think my husband has found my obsession with Mario Brothers a bit odd. In fact, he has since taken a blackmail picture of me. Ladies and gentlemen, you will not find that picture here. I'm pretty sure it is the equivalent of a man sitting on the couch in his underwear zoning out to the television. Only I'm under a blanket, wearing a t-shirt, with the video game controller tightly in my hand and wearing a look of pure concentration. What a sad life this housewife leads.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Ha -- you crack me up.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com