Saturday, June 18, 2011

NKOTBSB

I am home after a night of boy-band heaven with New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys. My friend, Amber came up from Missouri to go to the show with me. The last time the two of us were at a NKOTB concert together was a little over 20 years ago...yes, 20 years. Wow. Back then my parents had to drive us to the show! The concert was so much fun and, sadly, I am not likely to have a voice for awhile - way too much screaming...hope we are still doing stuff like this 20 years from now. Long live the boy bands.   

3 comments:

Mom said...

I remember when Dad and I drove you and Amber to the Hearnes Center 20 years ago you two were pretty excited and loved the concert then too. glad you got to do it again together.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mama Linda! Still appreciate you doing that for us! Amber

Amy said...

Aw, such a fun night! Thanks for coming all this way to go with me, Amber.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com