Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just Thought I'd Check In

Has it really been almost a month since my last post?

I can only explain it by saying, we've been rather boring around here. I think after running nonstop from October through January, things have finally quieted down and we've been enjoying the silence. For the past month we've done very little. Almost nothing.

Today was even the first time we went to the movie theatre in five weeks. If you know us, you know that is definitely a first.

Otherwise, we've been up to the normal stuff...work, great Valentine's Day dinner, Downton Abbey (Did I mention that I watched three seasons in one week? No? Maybe this is why I don't have time to blog?), doing our taxes, going to the ER for kidney stones (yes, I did that, too, since my last post)...you know just typical life.

My husband over the weekend enjoying breakfast.
Gotta love a latte...My beverage of choice from the same breakfast. Too pretty and delicious to not capture in a snapshot.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com