Thursday, May 24, 2007

7 random things

Sandi tagged me to write seven random things about myself. I'm always up for a challenge so here goes...

  1. I have the ability to turn my arms almost 360 degrees.
  2. I love to read James Patterson books. Growing up, I was obsessed with reading The Babysitter's Club books.
  3. I used to love reading phone books. Give me a new city or a new book and I'd immediately sit down for a long read. Now given my profession, I typically read newspapers just as much for the ads as for the news.
  4. I am super sensitive. I would like to think if I were an actress I'd have no problem crying on cue. While I think my sensitivity makes me who I am, it's also somewhat of a handicap when I'd like to not be so emotional about things.
  5. I have been a nail biter for as long as I can remember.
  6. I've been getting grey hairs since I was 17.
  7. I save most cards and letters that I get from friends and family members. I have them in a box and look through them from time to time. Some of them are 15 years old.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I loved the Babysitter's Club books, and we even tried to start one ourselves.

I'm a sensitive one, too, and I also bite my nails. I stopped for a while, but I started again in the last two years.

Thanks for joining the fun -- it's always fun to learn new things!!

Unknown said...

I read Babysitter's Club books also along with Sweet Valley High and Sweet Valley Twins. Those were the days.

I need to see the arm thing.

I also save letters. I think my saving letters and cards is what contributed to me staying up all night when we were packing to move away from Columbia. Let's just say I got a bit sidetracked.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com