Saturday, November 21, 2009

Festival Shmestival

Tonight we went downtown for the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival. The main event is a parade featuring Mickey Mouse who lights up Michigan Avenue for the holidays. I wish I could tell you it was fantastic and show you all of my photos. I can't. I didn't take any pictures since I only saw the very tip-top of Mickey's head. Lots and lots of people. So many people that I was wedged in between a street sign and a very smelly, over-flowing trash can while small children sneezed on me. But I'm home now and Joe took me to dinner afterwards so things are looking up.

2 comments:

Alison said...

It.
Totally.
Blew.

End of story. Never will I go, again.

Amy said...

So over-rated. Joe and I were both glad we went just so we knew what it was about and wouldn't think we were missing out in the future.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com