Friday, September 28, 2007

Family Guy

Monica and I are going to see Family Guy creator, Seth MacFarlane tonight. He's going to do stand-up and will show never-before-seen clips from the show. He also does the voices for Stewie, Brian, Peter and Stan Smith. I laugh a lot at the show so I'm sure I'll laugh a lot tonight.

Update: Seth was great and I'm glad I got to see him and hear more about the show. He even showed us Sunday's show before it premiered which is cool. The worst part is that I've come down with some sort of illness. Sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, etc. Ironically enough, my boss also has the same thing. I guess that's what happens when you spend too much time with someone.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Um..ok I'm REALLY jealous. I love that show..and so does Chris. He's going to be upset that he missed the chance to meet the creator of Family Guy. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Rach said...

Why didn't you tell B?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com