Friday, September 07, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

I'm single and turning 30. What's a girl to do? Go to Las Vegas and celebrate with girlfriends, of course! Yup, I'm all set to go to Vegas and I can't wait. Even though I'm not a gambler (maybe I'll play some slot machines here or there), I can't wait to see the sights and enjoy a show or two. On the guest list is: Monica, my sidekick from Columbia; Carrie, my longtime friend from high school whom I haven't seen in years and now lives in Virginia; and Kate, my gal pal from Texas (also a former Columbian)! I can't wait for us to all meet up in the city that doesn't sleep. Did I mention that we'll be there during the MTV Music Video Awards? Tickets are literally going for thousands of dollars so we won't be at the show but I can guarantee we'll have so much fun celebrity watching.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time, wish I could go!

J. said...

You have fun, Amy.

Sandi said...

When's your actual birthday?

Happy Birthday!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com