Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Introducing...

Adyson Beth




She is the proud owner of a dark, black mohawk. And she's quite charming. Even with her eyes closed for approximately 20 hours a day, she has already managed to steal my heart. I'm sure there will be many more photos to come.

The big surprise came tonight when we were all ushered out to the hallway of the Labor and Delivery unit to await passing tornados. It was crazy so it's no wonder why we jokingly contemplated the name, Stormy. After more than 12 hours into her life, Cathy and Bryon finally decided on a name, Adyson Beth.

P.S. Did I mention that she's absolutely perfect?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute, I love her nose and her mohawk. I can already tell she is going to be a trend setter. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! She's lovely!!

Monica said...

Welcome Adyson! Congratulations Auntie Amy!

Alison said...

I like that her name is close to Alison. =)

BexInTheCity said...

sweetie!! SO sweet.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com