Sunday, October 07, 2007

Music City Review

The conference was really wonderful. I was starting to have my doubts last week about going but am so glad I did. I knew I wouldn't back out or anything (plus I had already paid and committed to Taina) but was just really stressed out about taking off on Friday, had so much going on and hadn't been sleeping well. This conference turned out to be exactly what I needed and I hope to go again next year or at least as often as time and resources allows. Plus Taina and I have not had the chance to hang out for some time so sharing a room was fun. Just like childhood sleepovers, we stayed up late both nights talking. Below are some photos.
Sharita, me and Taina at Cozymels. Jan and Dan met up with us at Cozymels.

Eric showing off his new posession. And, yes, that's a ginormous yam!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard such great things about the Zoe Conference but have never been. I am glad you had such a great time! Also, since I haven't been very faithful to the blog world (you can go ahead and blame my recent addiction to the TV show Heroes for my lack of blogging and blog-reading), congratulations on your precious neice! I love all that hair!

Tiffany said...

It was wonderful! I am glad you went, too. I had the same doubts about going.

Coach T said...

ok, WHERE is the Wendy's picture?

Amy said...

Taina, I didn't post the Wendy's picture only because I was afraid the glare on the glass would make it too hard to decifer...but I might have to reconsider. It is pretty funny!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com