Saturday, November 17, 2007

Incessant talking

One of my pet peeves is when people talk through movies. And I don't mean the casual comment or two. I mean when you sit in front of people who feel the need to narrate an entire two-hour movie. I went to see Dan in Real Life tonight which, by the way, was very good and was sitting in front of three or four older ladies. They felt the need to explain every joke or make a comment about every single thing. "Oh they're on the east coast." "She's not very happy." "He said..." Argh!! Why do people have to talk (loudly) through an entire movie without even the slightest concern that it might be interrupting those around them. And why is it that I seem to always sit in front of these people? It's like when I get in what I think is the shortest line it turns out to be the longest. When I take a short cut and then get stuck in traffic and when I go to a movie I always sit in front of the people who talk through the entire show. Am I alone in this?

1 comments:

J. said...

People who talk through movies should be fed to a sausage maker.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com