Monday, May 31, 2010

Paper schmaper

I was ecstatic to pick Joe up at the airport tonight after an extremely quiet weekend. After I dropped him off at the airport on Friday, I spent the rest of the evening, until very late, working on my paper. Then again all day Saturday, most of Sunday afternoon until late last night and then most of today. I did take a break yesterday to go to church and then to see Sex and the City. (Does that sound as weird as I think it did? I went to church and then I went to see SATC afterwards??) Anyway, I thought about it on my way into the theatre...that fact that I was going to see a movie about the bonds of friendship by myself. Kinda pathetic but whatever...plus I really needed the break. So about that paper? It is due tomorrow and I think I am finished...except for the fact it is a couple pages short. I am just spent so I am debating whether to blabber on about nothing, to just turn it in as it is or to spend a few more hours tomorrow seeing what additional research I can find to include. We'll see what I decide tomorrow when I wake up.

1 comments:

prettykitty03 said...

Wish we lived closer so I could've gone with you!! Good luck with your paper -- I'm sure it's awesome.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com