Monday, June 07, 2010

P-A-R-T-Y!

Kamilah, Amy & Monica

Saturday Kamilah and I drove about two and a half hours to Indiana for a celebration of sorts. It was Trinity's birthday, Monica & Trinity's engagement party and Monica & Trinity's going away party before they move to Atlanta where Monica will start her reproductive endocrinology fellowship and Trinity will start law school. We celebrated at Trinity's dad's lake house and had so much fun boating and reminicing.

Busy schedules haven't allowed Monica and I to spend a ton of time together since I have moved here but it has been such a comfort from day 1 to know that I had a close friend just a few miles away. I am really going to miss her but am so very proud of her and all of her accomplishments. Knock 'em dead in ATL, Monica!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com