Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday love

This marks the first weekend in a month where Joe and I have both been at home with nothing to do and nowhere to be - I love it! I also love that Joe has Fridays off during the summer which makes for even more fun around here (never mind that he is usually working anyway). I am currently working on cleaning the house and doing laundry but before that we have had a very leisurely weekend. We have gone to a movie, out to lunch a couple times, biked at one of the beautiful forest preserves in the area, taken several walks with the dogs, done some shopping, enjoyed a wonderful church service and I have made some amazing Rick Bayless guacamole and enchiladas. (Yes, I even made my own sauce!) Despite all the rain, it's been a great weekend! Happy Father's Day to all the dads, including my own.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com