Friday, July 23, 2010

A big sigh

Take away the good news of having a healthy niece born yesterday and I have had one of the most stressful weeks (Joe, too) that I can recall in a long while...I will elaborate only by saying it had to do with neighbors and dogs. I was supposed to meet up with some hometown friends tonight but the weather kept me from that so hopefully I can see them tomorrow morning barring any more thunderstorms. In addition, I have a church volunteer meeting, a romantic dinner out with my husband and the movie Salt to look forward to the rest of the weekend. Here's to hoping a bubble bath helps ease some stress, I can get a good night's sleep and my weekend can be as uneventful as possible!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Linda told me about Crumley. Hope all works out. You go home and relax! That's an order!

Judith said...

Here's hoping the bubblaxation was great--and life looks better today! Happy Anniversary celebration to the two of you! (will look forward to your take on 'Salt'--so much hype & reviews swirling about...)
Here's to the next great year!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com