Friday, July 02, 2010

Today's Friday adventure

Today's Friday adventure took us to Wicker Park to eat at my favorite Chicago pizza establishment. (Confession: I do not like deep dish pizza so living here is not all that it's cracked up to be when it comes to Amy/Pizza.) After the thin crust pizza love, we went to our favorite independent movie theatre which we get to all too rarely because it's a bit of a jaunt for us; today we saw Cyrus. I loved it and especially liked Jonah Hill in this dark comedy. Last night we saw Winter's Bone which is set in Missouri. It might be the best movie I have seen so far of 2010. Toy Story 3, of course, is not far behind.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I really want to see "Winter's Bone," but it isn't showing anywhere near us. I guess we'll have to wait for Netflix!

the Quickes! said...

We had a great time with you guys too! I just read through your blog, and I can't believe I never knew about the Chicago movie tour. We'll have to check that out the next time we're in town!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com