Monday, February 28, 2011

I need some chocolate and a nap

So far today I have set up a time for carpet measurements to be taken at the new house and also scheduled with the realtor to let us in. I have gone to the city hall where we're moving to set up water and buy tax stamps (which I couldn't do and will have to make a return trip later). I have then set up the rest of our utilities and scheduled stop dates for our current utilities. I have had the moving company come to the house to give us an estimate of our move, have made it to the post office, out to buy groceries, scheduled my "office hours" for the rest of the week and talked to our insurance agent about our home owner's insurance. Now to work on homework and packing...we close on our house one week from tomorrow!

3 comments:

prettykitty03 said...

Woo hoo! One more week...one more week...one more week...

Amy said...

Townhouse is showing tomorrow so I have managed to clean the house, do laundry and also run to the dry cleaners. This is way more productive than I prefer to be.

Unknown said...

I am tired from just reading your list...so excited for you guys!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com