Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Blizzard 2011

I'm hearing that we had around 17.3 inches of snow where I live last night (much more downtown at the Lake) and the drifts are unbelievable, too. The crazy part is that it's still coming down outside so I'm not sure what the total will be. Here's what we woke up to this morning.

UPDATE: I'm now hearing we got a little over 20 inches of snow but who knows what is accurate.  Chicago had the third largest snowfall in the city's history since they started keeping track in the late 1800s. More snow to come this afternoon!



This is the view from our patio door. We have patio furniture out there somewhere under all that snow. 

This is what it looks like when you open our front door. Since we live in a townhouse and have neighboors next door we can't really just push the snow over to the side. Not sure who is going to tackle this but it's not me!


This is what it looks like when you open our garage door. Joe's poor car! My old thing is safe inside the garage.


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com