Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Cheese. I think it's the ultimate food. Period.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
Definitely a one. I don't know anyone with my last name except for the members of my immediate family.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
I'm not sure I've religiously watched a sitcom since Friends; Chandler was my favorite. I'm really into dramadies and hold Carrie Bradshaw close to my heart and Veronica Mars (may that show R.I.P.).

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
I mostly buy from Amazon.com

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think Paris should be free.
(I fully expect backlash from this one but isn't there a much better use of our tax dollars? I'm so over it.)

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com