Monday, June 04, 2007

Moving on

I think I've figured out why I haven't moved for six years - it's hard work! Yesterday Meagan came over and helped me pack up some of my things. It's been an ongoing process for many weeks now and I can't figure out why I have so much stuff. Even after multiple trips to Goodwill I still have an insane amount of boxes and things I still need to pack up. This has really been an eye-opener to how blessed I am. Perhaps this will encourage me to get rid of stuff that I'm not using more frequently. I'm so excited about my cute new apartment which I will occupy in about two weeks but am sad to be moving away from my fabulous neighbors and the great location of my current apartment. And the next time you're with me and I want to buy cute new shoes, remind me of the work involved in moving all of my cute shoes, surely I will think twice.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

We're getting ready to move to a new apartment, too, and I'm not looking forward to packing again.

I need your new address!

Unknown said...

I can totally relate to this post! I have even tried to be better about getting rid of stuff, but I know next time we move, I will be amazed at how much junk I have! Post some pictures of your new apartment. I want your new address also.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com