Friday, April 25, 2008

Cheap thrills

I just got gas for $1.44 a gallon! Amazing, huh? Well one of the radio stations here was announcing that the first 144 people in line could receive this great discount as a promotion for the lottery. (You had to buy $5 worth of tickets to get the deal.) So I got in line and was number 120. I got such a rush from hurrying down to the gas station, finding the right line to get in and then getting my cheap gas. I'm sure I'll never see this great of a deal ever again. Good thing my tank was on "E" and my gas light was on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome! I don't even go to Target anymore unless I'm already on that side of town. And I'm rarely on that side of town. I miss Target. Darn gas prices.

Tiffany said...

That is so great! Congratulations! I wish I had heard about it!

Jeni said...

Wow! That's fantastic! And to think, just a few short years ago, I got gas for $.89 at the place up on Clark Lane by the car wash.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com