Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bits and pieces

Unless you read my blog by an RSS feed, you've probably already noticed I'm using some of the engagement photos Joe and I had taken a couple weeks ago in my layout. I still can't decide what pose we're actually going to use to frame or send out...decisions, decisions.

Work is impossibly busy these days. I was standing outside Panera this morning before they even opened and here with my coffee and at my desk at 6:15 a.m. Every day this week and most of last has been one huge hurdle after another...

Most importantly, my grandma is in the hospital. I'm not sure when she'll be going home but she's on oxygen right now and I'm told she has congestive heart failure. Please keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Amy, love the picture.

And I will pray today for your grandmother. I'm sorry that she's sick.

Unknown said...

So sorry about your grandma! I have a little notebook that I write down things I need to pray for in (because I am forgetful), and today while I waited for my doctor's appt., I added your grandmother to the list. Hopefully, she will be home soon!

Good luck with work! Love you!

Susan said...

We will definitely keep your grandma in our prayers at home! Cathy hasn't mentioned it....which is odd for her!

Hang in there!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com