Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My first party

My friends (who also just happen to be former coworkers) decided to host a bridal shower/gathering for me tonight. How nice was that? I had an absolutely wonderful time catching up. Thank you!

Side note: It's amazing how you can spend so much time with coworkers. You will probably end up spending more time with these people than you do your other friends, family members or significant other. I have been so blessed in my life, so far, to count my coworkers (current and former) amongst my list of friends and am so pleased that we still keep in touch. I couldn't imagine it any other way!

Back row, left to right: Tiffany, Becky and Bonni. Front Row, left to right: Linda, Jennifer, Barb and me.

"Love makes a house a home" plaque from Becky. (You will have to excuse the not-so-amazing hair but it was windy!)

"Never forget to kiss each other goodnight" platter from Barb.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com