Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night I hailed a cab after work and met Joe at Navy Pier where we saw Macbeth at the Shakespeare Theater. That's right. I saw Macbeth on Friday the 13th. I was a tad bit concerned but not concerned enough to not go. Joe has been foaming at the mouth to see this particular production, which they set in present-day Chicago. So when I found "buy one, get one" tickets, I knew we should snatch them up. The theater itself is beautiful and I really enjoyed the show. I liked the modern spin.

Tonight we're going to dinner. The last two years Joe and I have spent Valentine's Day apart so it's fun for us to actually be able to celebrate this year. I have been craving crab legs for about forever now so I think I may finally get my heart's desire. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com