Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dear Prince Lorenzo

Dear Prince Lorenzo,
Because I have your best interest at heart I've decided to let you know my thoughts.
Sadie - pick her. What's not to like?
Lisa - I smell a crazy. I was in awe that you kept her. Not only did her best friend actually have the audacity to bring her a wedding dress but she actually tried it on...in FRONT of you. And did you see the bridal magazines on her end tables? Who does that? Lisa, that's who.
Jennifer - Umm...you might not want to pick the girl whose father cocks a massive gun in your face and threatens you. Just my two cents.
Agnese - This is where you really let me down. Never before in Bachelor-history have I ever witnessed a more heartfelt goodbye. Sure there was a language barrier. Sure you both live on different continents but other than that I actually started to feel the magic and started to get excited that Agnese would be at the end with Sadie. You let me down. Real bad.

Your faithful follower,
Amy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! I would have loved to have seen Sadie & Agnese in the finale. . . :(

 
designed by suckmylolly.com