Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The one finger salute

True story. I went downstairs to the cafeteria today with Cristin. The Coke guy was filling up the machines and I wanted a soda so Cristin told me just to ask him for a cold one while he was stocking the machine. I said, "Could I get a cold Diet Coke?" Next thing you know, I'm fishing through my wallet for money and when I look up he's flipping me off. I have no idea why. Cristin is in the background gasping and laughing both at the same time. I just stood there with the deer-in-the-headlights-look not really knowing what just happened. He told me to take the drink and that no payment was necessary. Meanwhile, I am still shaking my head and Cristin is still laughing. What just happened?

3 comments:

Nichole said...

That's insane! Well, at least you know now that the Coke guy is crazy.

(I like the blog's new look.)

Anonymous said...

The coke man may be crazy, but at least you got a free cold one. I would go back at the same time tomorrow and try to score another free Diet Coke.

Your blog is now bookmarked and will be visited frequently by the Tidmore family.

Taylor

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I have been out of town (actually, I still am) and am just checking up on your blog. This story is so funny, but at least you did get the Diet Coke for free!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com