Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Two of my favorite pumpkins


Last night I carved pumpkins with Taina, Bryndyn and the kids. Let me tell you, this is hard work! I thought I might have to take the day off from work today because I would be having carpel tunnel surgery or would be in bed suffering from all sorts of aches and pains. My pumpkin was the worst looking pumpkin that I've ever seen. It didn't have a nose and it suffered from a lopsided mouth and eyes. The best part about pumpkin carving? Watching the kiddos have fun. For some reason Caelleb and Tia were both scared of touching the pumpkin "guts" and Miss. T even cried when the "lid" of her pumpkin was cut off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun was that? You didn't get to taste the pumpkin seeds. They were yummy! Yearly tradition?

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on Taina's blog, but seriously, Amy, you had one ginormous pumpkin! I think you should probably have taken the day off of work to recover from such exertion.

Nichole said...

Admit it: You cried, too, when Taina tried to make you touch the pumpkin guts.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com