Friday, October 13, 2006

Let's get physical

Okay, it's true. I did it. I went to see Olivia Newton John last night. Free tickets from work and I thought it would be fun. My sister and I used to listen to Olivia Newton John all the time - on 8 track!! Yup, my parents had an 8-track player both in a stereo at home and in their car. I remember those days foundly. Anyway, let's just say that Kim and I were quite possibly the youngest people in the audience. The lady in front of us was tapping her cane to the music and Kim leaned over and whispered, "I feel like I'm in Branson." Just to clarify, we don't know exactly how that feels but have our suspicions. Despite the high cheese-factor and much laughter by us, I had a decent time. I mean, how many people can say they did an audience sing-a-long to "Summer Lovin" with ONJ herself?

On another note, I saw The Departed earlier this week with Bonni. I think it might be the best movie I've seen in months. Loved it!!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

Was ONJ better than JK? Don't answer that. I know it couldn't have been.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com