Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Trash TV


Every Monday night I go to Taina's house for our weekly dose of "trash tv." You know what I'm talking about...some trashy, reality show that we love to watch. Right now, it's The Bachelor - our favorite trash tv show. We love making fun of it and can usually recite all the happenings before they ever occur. For example, "Up next, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever." I think my favorite part of trash tv is getting to Taina's house a little early just so I can snuggle with the kids and get my good night hugs before they're off to bed. I think they know if they snuggle with me, I'll try to persuade Taina to let them stay up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, just tried to send a comment, don't know if it worked or not. . . anyway, my comment was that our trash tv secret is officially out :) and YES the kids love when "mimi" comes because they get to push back bedtime a little bit! Bachelor is almost over--we need to find a new show!

Anonymous said...

ok, and kate martin would like me to post a picture of the "famous leg kick" that you commented about on my blog, so be prepared at small group, i'll have my camara ready! :)

Anonymous said...

That's right Amy, be prepared for Taina's camera at small group! I can't wait to see the "famous leg kick!" I haven't seen the Bachelor yet this year. I meant to, but I keep missing it.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com