Monday, October 23, 2006

Hazard to Ya Booty


What a weekend! First of all - Go Cards! Go Mizzou! Great sports weekend. Becky has been visiting from the UK and staying with me. She's set to leave tomorrow but will, hopefully, be back in another month or two for good. We've had a really great time watching the World Series and catching up on life. Saturday night we met "the neighbors" at the Blue Note to see a band called Hazard to Ya Booty. Really cool funk band. I am so excited to wear my HTYB t-shirt.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

First of all, Go Tigers!!

Second, hazard to your booty, lady.

Unknown said...

Tell Becky I said hi! She should get a blog because I really want to see pictures of her kiddos!

Unknown said...

Funny. I just looked at your links and found her blog. Silly me!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com