Monday, March 19, 2007

The 5K Mosey

Kim, Meagan and I set out on an adventure Saturday morning for the annual St. Patrick's Day 5K Run (nicknamed by Kim as the St. Patrick's 5K Mosey). When I heard the weather reports were calling for snow I stated that if it were to snow I would, indeed, not be there and instead would be curled up under the covers at home. Well technically it wasn't snowing when I left the house that morning so I was at the starting line along with Kim and Meagan. Throughout the race the snow just became heavier and heavier until my black fleece was white and my hair was soaking wet. Crazy. The girls were extremely patient with me being so out of shape. Even though I generally lagged behind we all stayed together. And the best reward for exercise that morning? Breakfast. Nope, none of us opted for the Monster Biscuit but I'm not sure what we had was any better.

1 comments:

Rach said...

I wish I could do a 5K.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com