Monday, March 05, 2007

True/False


I had a blast at True/False. I am, however, worn out. I don't think I could have seen one more movie but I'd love to do it all over again. Below are the movies I saw:


  1. War Dance This movie was extremely emotional (I cried) and so well done. It will stay with me for a long time.

  2. The Armstrongs If you like The Office, you'll love The Armstrongs. You'll think these people are actors but, no, it's for real.

  3. Souvenirs Probably one of my favorite movies from the weekend.

  4. The Monastery Touching.

  5. Manda Bala (Send a Bullet) About the world of crime in Brazil. CRAZY. Also, the Grand Jury Prize Winner at Sundance.

  6. Kurt Cobain About a Son Amazing; I want to see this again.

  7. Miss Navajo Sheep butchering is part of this beauty pageant. (Breanne and I had to turn our heads away during this scene.)

  8. American Shopper Filmed in Columbia, I laughed the most during this movie. It was awesome to see familiar people and places but even more impressive that it was so well done. Highly recommended. View the trailer.

5 comments:

Rach said...

One (or two) of our friends worked on American Shopper. I'm glad you like it.

BexInTheCity said...

that's a lot of movies!!

Sandi said...

I wish so much I could see American Shopper -- I heard the guy interviewed on the radio (which I think was to become part of the movie, too) -- it was hilarious! We had really wanted to go watch the filming (and be spectators) but had family coming into town that day.

I'm so jealous -- it sounds like the weekend was fun!!

Alison said...

You know I wanna see The Armstrongs!!

Coach T said...

All the movies sound awesome!!! Have you recovered yet?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com