Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Five

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
1. Tia seeing me for the first time in a month and running towards me at Shakespeares. Her eyes lit up and she had this look on her face that melted my heart.
2. Going on a walk with my girlfriends Tuesday night. They always make me smile.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when you have cute clothes you can't wear because they no longer fit?

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I usually get up if I've laid there long enough and start watching television. Eventually I feel tired again.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
I've always wondered why I do such a horrible job at picking up after myself.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Lasagna! It's my favorite meal.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate when clothes no longer fit, too! I was just thinking about this the other night. I have got to exercise!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com