Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Aunt Amy

As you can tell from my blog, most of my friends have kids and I often play the surrogate aunt. I love my friends' kids and still I have always wanted to be a real aunt. It looks as though I finally get that opportunity. My sister is expecting. I am thrilled to officially be, Aunt Amy. Yesterday was her first doctor's appointment and, although she is only 10 weeks along, I can't wait. Mostly, I can't wait until she finds out the sex of the baby so I can shop, shop, shop. I already have several things in mind and plan on spoiling the baby rotten.

4 comments:

Alison said...

YAY!!!! Auntie Amy will be the best auntie, EVER!!!

Nichole said...

Congratulations! Your niece or nephew is so lucky to have such a great aunt!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You must post pictures in about 30 weeks when the little one arrives!

Jen said...

Awwwww, CONGRATS
you will love being an aunty. I do.
Spoiling is completely fair game when it's not your own child.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com