Monday, July 02, 2007

Ahh. Vacation.

I rented a condo with five of my girlfriends for a vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks. What we'd envisioned was three days of hanging out by the pool, soaking up the sun. (Of course, I would be well-armed with sunscreen and a straw hat.) What we got was rain - the entire time. Instead of playing in the sun we spent time eating, watching movies, napping, eating, playing board games and eating. And while I wasn't able to put in any time on the miniature golf course we sure did have a lot of fun.
Meggan, Kim, Meera, Breanne, Monica and I
at dinner our last night.
We had some really great meals. Monica made a Mexican soiree on Friday night and Breanne cooked a Cuban meal for us on Saturday.
When Monica couldn't use her noodles in the swimming pool we came up with other creative ideas.
Or maybe we were just bored?

Our favorite pastime.

3 comments:

Rach said...

I was wondering where you were. Missed ya Sunday!

Monica said...

Could we be any sexier?!

Coach T said...

were there margaritas involved? :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com