Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fun and rewarding

I bought a chair online that arrived on Tuesday in a large box. I was a bit dismayed to find out that I actually had to assemble it. I spent some time in frustration before calling Kim and pleading with her to come help me assemble my new furniture; this was not a one-man job. What really made me smile was the instructions. "Congratulations - you've purchased a fine furniture item from Target. We have designed our furniture with you, the Target guest in mind. Our clear, easy to follow instructions will guide you through the project from start to finish. Feel confident that this will be a fun and rewarding project." Fun and rewarding? My idea of fun and rewarding is getting a massage, attending a yoga class or finding a really great sale on shoes. Putting together furniture? Not so much. At least the chair is really cute.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com