Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's your reality?

I’ve blogged before about my not-so-secret affection for reality television. And, yes, I’m one of the few people in this world who actually love Big Brother. (My summer would not be complete without that guilty pleasure.) I’ve noticed a lot of crazy reality tv lately…okay, crazier than usual. For example, Scott Baio is 45 and Single and Rock of Love staring Bret Michaels. And while flipping channels the other night, I came across, The Two Coreys. Talk about blasts from the past. These days, seems like everyone either has their own reality show or has been on one. So if you had to pick a reality show to be on what would it be? (I'm always telling Taina that I want her to apply for Wife Swap - I'm half-joking people.)

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I've always not-so-secretly harbored a desire to be on "The Amazing Race." I would be the terribly weak and annoying half of my team, and due to my incompetence, we would be the first team to be out of the race.

Alison said...

I don't need to tell you about my sick obsession with reality tv. Flavor of Love, I love New York, Rock of Love, Scott Baio is 45 and Single, The Apprentice, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, The Surreal Life, The Biggest Loser, Real Housewives of ORange County, My Life on the D-List, and most recently: Welcome to the Parker and Flipping Out. And Blow Out, Work Out, Little People/Big World...the list really could go on, FOREVER. Sigh - I wish I got the reality fox channel with reruns of EVERYTHING! Oh - and Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef and Project Runway!! Seriously - how do I get anything done in a week?

Unknown said...

I love reality TV also. Something about a little trash TV is a nice break from our own realities. That being said, I refuse to watch the CW's show that airs this fall called "Farmer Wants a Wife" simply because I am still protesting that they cancelled Veronica Mars and replaced it with a multitude of shows that sound stupid (such as the previously mentioned show).

Monica said...

I agree with Kate. canceling Veronica Mars after I recently discovered her fabulousness was cruel.

You know I hate reality television. But if I had to pick...Deal or No Deal. I'd show those mo-fo's up.

Alison said...

Have you watched Singing Bee or Don't Forget the Lyrics?!?! You know I'd rock that mothuh out!!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com