Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged for Five

I was tagged by my friend, Tiffany to participate in the following fun post about myself.

The rules list is as follows: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share (choose 1): Five random and/or weird facts about yourself. Five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. Five things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

Since I can hardly remember being 25 and there are probably too many weird, random facts about myself to choose from, I'm picking number two which is also good because I love to travel and consider it one of my favorite things to do. So the top places on my want to see list are:

  • Paris. I really want to go to the Louvre...and maybe kissing under the Eifle Tower wouldn't be so bad!
  • Hawaii. Just seems really beautiful. Plus, I haven't been able to shake that desire since the Brady Bunch went.
  • Fiji. Like Tiffany, I think this would be such a desirable place to go. There's something about staying in a hut out in the middle of crystal blue water. Serenity now.
  • Alaska. This is a new desire. Just in the last few months I've started to really think about what a cool trip this would be.
  • Greece. Maybe it's because I've seen Mama Mia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants but something tells me this is a magical place. Santorini here I come!

So this is my top five for now, until I read about something new. (By the way, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first issue of this magazine.) If you want to participate, consider yourself tagged!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com