Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Fall

It's officially cool here and I need to break out my winter clothes. I am dreading my first Chicago winter. I hear it's not pleasant and because I've visited in the winter before, I know it's not pleasant. I went downtown last night without a jacket and thoroughly regreted it. But I do love the fall. It's definitely my favorite season and I hope this weekend Joe and I can enjoy the fall leaves and maybe carve a pumpin. I'm also making chili tonight and I think we're going to see W. We also started watching Arrested Development this week on dvd and I love it! It's one of the smartest, most hysterical tv shows I've ever seen. Cheers to a cozy weekend - happy fall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Arrested Development." I was so sad when they canceled it.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com