Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My family

I'm a cat person. I love cats. And about every other day I ask Joe if we can get a kitty. Joe likes cats, too, but it would be awfully difficult for us to have one (or two) of them with our two dogs so even though I keep asking I know it's not going to happen any time soon. I have always been a little scared of dogs but that's probably because growing up, we always had cats. When I met Joe, I knew that if I loved him, I'd have to love his dogs, too. So after we got married, I became the mom to two dogs - a Labradoodle named Crumley and a Mountain Cur named Iris. I wish I could tell you that Iris and I are the best of friends but the truth is we both get on each other's nerves a bit. I'm trying but some days are better than others. Most of the time, Crumley is my very good friend and keeps me company all day long. He's definitely the cutest dog I've ever met.

Joe and Crumley taking a break.


CrumleyIris

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com